Industry Report: State of Logistics in Southeast Asia, 2023
Of all the regions in the world, Southeast Asia is particularly complex for logistics.
- Ten member nations in ASEAN, each with its intricacies, raise challenges to efficiency and standardisation in the logistics sector. This, in turn, influences the quality and competitiveness of logistics services.
- In addition, rising transportation costs have surged over 900% in the last few years, driven by recovering consumer demand, climbing fuel prices and port congestion.
- In some ASEAN member states, logistics costs account for up to 20% of the price of finished goods, almost double the global average.
So, how will logistics companies navigate these challenges, and what opportunities are there?
This industry report clarifies this question – and much more – to aid logistics service providers in making strategic decisions.
In this report, you will learn:
- Outlook of the logistics industry in Southeast Asia, focusing on four of the biggest markets – Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore
- The top 5 last mile network partners in Southeast Asia
- One solution logistics companies are increasingly deploying to manage the complexities of logistics in Southeast Asia and reduce their operational costs.